Job brief – “Technical Account Manager”
VerveMail provides enterprise-level email marketing technology to many different industries, but has a particular niche in the non-profit and political advocacy space. VerveMail works closely with many high profile political candidates, so the role would be an excellent fit for anyone with political interests.
We are looking for a full time entry-level account manager to oversee and address our customers’ needs. You will provide accurate technical support before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction. The position also involves conducting sales calls and demonstrations, but no previous sales experience is required.
We don’t expect that you have extensive technical knowledge, but we are looking for an intelligent, self-starting individual who is willing to dig in and learn about all aspects of the Saas/email marketing industry. You will be required to develop technical knowledge to address customers’ problems as they arise.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to strengthen customer relationships. You will learn most of these skills on the job.
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time (via phone, email, and live chat)
- Train customers to use our email marketing software
- Conduct sales calls and demos with potential customers
- A limited amount of prospecting via phone/email to generate new customers
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Educate clients on email marketing best practices
- Manage new client on boarding, helping to setup and configure accounts
- Proven work experience as a quick, dependable learner
- Competence with software and digital technology, especially Microsoft Excel
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Base salary based on experience, plus commission
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible work schedule
- Small company with great potential for growth/advancement
To apply, please email your CV/Resume and contact information to email@example.com